21st Century Vamp on Instagram

Monday 14 March 2011

New Gypsy Twist Skirt Design Completed for ArtFire

I finally have gotten round to finishing, photographing and listing my new skirt design at Vaudeville Gypsy. I'm so pleased with how it's turned out. It really has a gorgeous shape when worn, is extremely flattering and moves beautifully. I wish I had been able to get more of this printed fabric but this is going to be a complete one off with this combination of elements. I think I've achieved a good balance in fusing style elements from Victorian/Edwardian and early 1920s Flappers. It's asymmetrical, ruched, gathered, swagged and made with lots of love! One side is open to thigh high to allow ease of movement when dancing. I hope you like it!

Click HERE to be taken to my ArtFire shop


No comments:

Post a Comment